[Seaside] Form extended with ajax and callbacks

Ryan Simmons ryan.craig.simmons at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 18:19:21 UTC 2011

Here are a few things you could try.

1. Move the select outside the form. Because it is serialized with ajax it
should be fine.
2. Remove the select using javascript in a onClick event on the submit
button, something like onClick: ((html jQuery id: selectId) remove; return:
true)
3. Use ajax to serialize the form elements by giving them a common class
and using a standard button with a
onClick: ((html jQuery ajax
    serialize: (html jQuery: '.commonCssClass');
    Script: [:s | s callback: [current callback on submit button]