[Seaside] Seaside image health check

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:12:51 UTC 2011

On 11-12-22 07:39 AM, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> If the RFB fixes it it's may be the opposite of an infinite loop.
> Nothing happening because of a Socket/Semaphore/ProcessScheduler
> issue. The next time it happens can you check the CPU load with top to
> make sure?
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

Thanks Phillipe.  The times Ive noticed the hang I've checked CPU use
with htop while waiting for the RFB login window to appear and the CPU
has been maxed out by the image.  I'm sure its something I've written
that's bad, I'm just not sure what/where.

FWIW, the hang is happening right now. It started again about 15mins
ago.   The Squeak process is at 94%.  The load average is  1.73 1.56
1.14.  When I start the image I use the -mmax=256MB, and htop shows its
only using 100mb and its steady.   I've been logging the number of
instances of my custom session each time a new one is created and it
shows that there are only 6 right now.