[Seaside] ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project stableVersion load: #('Zinc-Seaside') results in an image without WAComponent

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 20:40:55 UTC 2011

This is probably a testament to my lack of understanding but, I wanted
to make note of it in case its an error.

Starting from a fresh Pharo-1.3-13315 image if you load the
ConfigurationOfSeaside30 then in a workspace you run:

ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project stableVersion load: #('Zinc-Seaside')

You get an image that doesn't have WAComponent.  I would have thought
you'd get a base system.