[Seaside] companies developing in pharo

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Wed Feb 2 18:51:59 UTC 2011

thanks a lot sebastian. We had your company already in the list and I really wish you a lot of success.

Stef
PS: some of you may know it but I'm *****really****** concerned about our (yours + mine) future. How can we build and invent
it and control it. How can we make sure that if avi would get back in 5 years, he would invent again seaside in Smalltalk?
Right now I'm really worried by the state of our vms because it can endanger the liveness of the complete
system (truck factor, lack of evolution,....).