[Seaside] Re: I would like to attach an onClick event according to

Fritz Schenk intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 20:05:36 UTC 2011

Thanks Robert
I understand what it does - however it does it incorrectly. The Seaside onClick
handler surrounds the text in double quotes, which invalidates the single quotes
in <snippet>expression:'external_links a'</snippet>
<bad code>
<button onclick="$("#external_links a").click(function(){return confirm("You are
going to visit: "+ this.href)})" type="submit" class="submit">Attach
Click</button>
</bad code>
My question is how to use Seaside to express the IBM example's code in the most
direct and DRY way.