[Seaside] Re: I would like to attach an onClick event according to

Fritz Schenk intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 05:09:15 UTC 2011

John

> I typed it out using alert, substitute confirm and it works as expected.

Please provide me with the working code.

Sorry, the generated code is:

<generated Seaside source>
 <button onclick="$("#external_links a").click(function(){alert
 ("Your are going to visit: " + this.href)})" type="submit"class="submit">
Attach Click</button>
</generated Seaside source>

See the nested double quotes. his is the source of the problem

I am being extremely stubborn about this issue as it show a problem with the
onClick message handler in Seaside.

The embedded double quote is not correct!