[Seaside] Re: I would like to attach an onClick event according to

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Sun Feb 6 13:54:32 UTC 2011

Hey Fritz, I wasn't following all the details of this but... man, don't be shy in hacking the shit that is rendering that in an improper way

Just go with the debugger until it renders that and investigate why (the involved code) isn't rendering the thing in the way is expected to be

don't underestimate your hacking powers

you don't need our permission or anybody's

BTW if you find the thing, would be nice if you tell us what you've learned or what you have improved

sebastian

o/