[Seaside] Need for #'children' in Seaside 3.0?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:50:26 UTC 2011

Hi James,

It's no longer required for callback processing. It is still required
for state backtracking, updating the root and the base url, kicking of
Tasks, and maybe a few other things (basically look for references to
WAVisiblePresenterGuide and WAAllPresenterGuide.

So, depending on what you're doing, you *may* get away without it, but
it's still pretty important.

Julian