[Seaside] Dyncon 2011

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 00:17:38 UTC 2011

Well, I was there last autumn. I can tell you that there were a bunch
of people saying "boy, I sure wish I could find a job in Smalltalk"
and a bunch of other people saying "we'd love to use Smalltalk but
it's really hard to find developers". So if we can just help those two
groups find each other, everything should be good. :D

Julian