[Seaside] I reported an error in error list - it was incorrectly classified as 'ignored'

Avi Shefi avishefi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 10:54:41 UTC 2011

Fritz,
Here's the actual generated code for your expression:

<button onclick="$(&quot;external_links a&quot;).click(function(){return
confirm(&quot;You are \&quot;going\&quot; to visit: &quot;+ this.href)})"
type="submit" class="submit">Attach Click</button>

This appears only on actual source code, and not any other Firebug-like
debuggers which convert HTML entities to their representations.
Cheers,
Avi.