[Seaside] Seaside and Rest

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Sat Feb 12 13:54:33 UTC 2011

Have a look here: http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/SeasideRest

> B)	I an seaside application i used Paypal  to manage the pay online.
>
> 	Now i'm interested to manage the paypal service for Instan Pagament Notification or Express Checkout.
>
> 	I can manage this request with Rest support ?
>
> 	Any considerations about solve this problematic ?

Well, Seaside-REST is some kind of REST support but only for incoming requests as seaside itself is. It eases your way _providing_ RESTful stuff but not consuming RESTful stuff that is definitely application specific. Zinc components at least makes it easy to construct all kind of REST (in this case over HTTP) messages.

Norbert