[Seaside] ajax tables

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 13:03:25 UTC 2011

2011/2/13 Milan Mimica <milan.mimica at gmail.com>:

> Couldn't seaside validate what I write and point out such obvious errors? :x

http://validator.w3.org/

:)

We don't do that because (a) HTML validation is a nightmare and there
are other tools that do it for you and (b) sometimes people still want
to generate invalid HTML.

There's an XHTML link in the toolbar that will check the page with the
above validator, but only if it's on a public IP. Someone could
probably add a development tool (halo? toolbar command?) that passed
the content directly to the validator... would be a good exercise for
someone wanting to get their hands dirty with the framework.

Julian