[Seaside] https for a few pages/components.

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:26:26 UTC 2011

Hi --

 From googling and reading I know I can encrypt all traffic to and from
my application using a reverse proxy and changing #serverProtocol and
#serverPort for the whole application.

I would like the page that renders the sign-in component to be served
over https, but all other pages that don't have that component can just
be served over http.  Its not too costly to just serve everything over
https.  I'm just curious if its straightforward to do.

Can #serverPort or #serverProtocol be configured for a few components,
similar to how the title can be set through #updateRoot: in the component?

Thanks in advance

Paul