[Seaside] Seaside and Rest

Olivier Auverlot olivier.auverlot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:21:04 UTC 2011

Thanks for the responses The community is very friendly :) It's cool for
a newbie as me.

As I must use HTTPS for the connection to the REST services, I plan to
use apache for the frontal webserver and Seaside/seaside-rest for the
request processing.

I work now on a prototype for the test of the solution. Today, i
downloaded Pharo 1.1.1 and installed Seaside. I selected
WAComancheAdaptor on the port 8080/tcp. That runs perfectly.

In Montichello, I added a repository for seaside30addons and selected
seaside-REST-core-pmm and seaside-test-Core. In the "test runner", I
have 5 errors :

WAMime TypeStubHandlerTest>>#testMultipleConentTypeRouting
WAMime TypeStubHandlerTest>>#testSimpleAcceptRouting
WAMime TypeStubHandlerTest>>#testSimpleConentTypeRouting
WAPragmaBasedRestfullHandlerTest>>#testCreateRoutes
WAPragmaBaseRouteBuilderTest>>#testPlatformMethods

Must I add another components ?

Another little question : seaside-RESTallowsitto accessto
theDELETEandPUTcommands of HTTP?

thanks for your help.

Best regards
Olivier ;-)