[Seaside] BlockClosure>>processHttp {*KomHttpServer}

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 18:11:36 UTC 2011

Hi:

I added a new ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer:

Added version '1.0.8'. It load KomHttpServer-pmm.64.mcz that solves
the deprecated #fixTemps in BlockClosure>>processHttp.

I not modified the #stable version, then to load the 1.0.8 call:

(ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer project version:'1.0.8') load.

Cheers.