[Seaside] Logging

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Feb 17 19:54:44 UTC 2011

Dale,

Absolutely, and in fact you could do the same with Toothpick, as its
file output is optional. The key here is having these event objects
announced from various places within the framework, so we could catch
them and decide what to do, which at this moment involves using
unmaintainable overrides.

-Boris