[Seaside] Re: Why - XHTML perfectly good names are now givenen Seaside new names

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Feb 18 21:25:11 UTC 2011

I hate to keep feeding this, but really, you just used term
'translation' yourself, which by definition is,

- a written communication in a second language having the same meaning
as the written communication in a first language
- transformation: the act of changing in form or shape or appearance
- rewording something in less technical terminology

In all fairness, a number of people had expressed their opinions as to
"why" it is the way it is, I'm not sure if you're advocating a change
(for which a solution would be to make Seaside-OldSkool yourself to wrap
everything with names that match the specs) or simply looking to keep a
discussion going for no good reason.

-Boris