[Seaside] website maintenance/feedback?

Andrew Buchan andyhasit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 10:09:51 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm starting to use seaside, and finding most of what I need, but have
noticed something on the website that needs fixed, not sure where to
send this to as there is no "webmaster contact" bit, so thought I'd
post it here:

On page: "http://www.seaside.st/documentation"   the menu link to
"applications" brings you to the page on "debugging"...

Also, the pages talking about seaside 3.0:

http://www.seaside.st/community/development/seaside30
http://www.seaside.st/seaside30

Could both do with being dated, especially as Seaside is one of those
things that people might try, leave, and come back to in a few months
to see if anything has changed, and won't remember what version they
downloaded.