[Seaside] website maintenance/feedback?

Avi Shefi avishefi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:59:36 UTC 2011

Julian,
I'm willing to manage the website.
Lately I have been working on a new design mockup for the Seaside website.
As I have previously mentioned, the website needs a better design. Hope I'll
get to it over the following week and send some screenshots of it.

Regardless of the issue, I have new ideas for Seaside to which I will
dedicate some time after I finish some of the currently open issues.

Regards,
Avi.