[Seaside] Call a task from a task

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 14:16:58 UTC 2011

It's been a while since I've messed with WATasks, but I think you simply #call: it. Just keep in mind that you must include the components you're calling within children and that you're not calling from a render method.
If that doesn't help, someone who knows what they're talking about it bound to reply sooner or later ;)
RS