[Seaside] website maintenance/feedback?

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Wed Feb 23 15:10:22 UTC 2011

Hmm... does it necessarily take double the maintenance or can Seaside
bring the scale factor closer to 1x than 2x?

General question: how can one take a look at the code behind the site?
Is that downloadable somethere? Perhaps this would provide the leverage
for exploring alternate solutions.

Cheers,
Bob