[Seaside] WAEMailMessage, next step

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:38:48 UTC 2011

I'm thinking implement something like WAHtmlEmailBody...
the idea is generate a rich text email from a WAComponent...

In this direction I need solve 4 principal Issues

1. Obtein "HTML" from the a component.. I can guess, i'll make something
like WAEMailCanvas..for render the email
2. Obtein all resourses referenced by  the HTML as Stream and attach it to
email message.
3. Replace the reourses's src attribute into html body for attachment
4. Parse the HMTL Code to obtein plain text to add this alternativa to

Any Clue or Tip, will be welcome.