[Seaside] Startup weekend success

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Mon Feb 28 14:33:51 UTC 2011

In the weekend of 20 Feb. Diego Lont and I participated in Startup Weekend Eindhoven. As we expected, the rapid development made possible by the combination of Seaside on Pharo made it possible for us to develop a convincing demonstration in two days. The "Parent Support" app, an idea presented on friday night by Liesbeth Vriens, was converted by us into a combination iPhone app and web application in the two following days. This together with the business plan developed with Dolf Wittkämper were presented by Liesbeth on sunday evening in an award-winning 3-minute pitch. The jury awarded us the innovation price.

Stephan Eggermont