[Seaside] Re: website maintenance/feedback?

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Mon Feb 28 16:10:12 UTC 2011

that list needs the profile that makes the whole difference:
- as investor

you need to know how to pitch about smalltalk/seaside as an advantage for them.

An advantage for a startup you want put your money on.

What I'm trying to say is that if you agree that we need to become our own angels (or superangles) in the future, then wouldn't be pointless to start thinking as one today, right?

And you never know... if you do it well enough, you may even get founded while trying to achieve that goal.

sebastian

o/