[Seaside] Providing REST api

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Mon Jan 3 14:10:11 UTC 2011

I think I just found the first application for this: making worker images talk one each other in the backbone

Everything in the farm has to be async and without points of contention but there are some maintenance tasks that require coordination and would be nice to see them negotiating one with each other to find dynamically when is the best moment to do it.

I.e. when the active number of users are below x or something like that.

Like a restaurant you know... after certain hour, when there is just those 2 customers left, you can tell the janitor that he can start to do its job alright :)