[Seaside] Need help fixing my image

AA aa at serendip.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 21:38:40 UTC 2011

I had exactly this problem with Scheduler...

The way I cleared it off my system was like this:

In a Workspace:  TaskScheduler allInstances do: [ :each | each stop ].

Then I deleted the category and classes (or use Monticello to unload the package).

However, there was still one method remaining.  So, search for this method and delete it:

DateAndTime >> now

(It's in the Kernel-Chronology category, *Scheduler-override protocol)

This should restore your system to normal.

Hope this helps, and that it's not too late!

Amir