[Seaside] Need help fixing my image

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Tue Jan 4 12:00:28 UTC 2011

Came on, almost nothing deals with persistence of blocks or closures or compiled methods.
It's not only hard but a whole different problem related to distributed computing (or multi VM computing) with objects which is another beast.

In that field, chances are that:
1. it's going to be your worst idea ever (see Martin Fowler's First Law of Distributed Object Design)
2. you don't need that
3. if you do it, by the time you have it, everything was reinvented in a simpler way (so its usability will scale better and will make you feel miserable)