[Seaside] install Seaside30 without OB?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Jan 5 14:47:51 UTC 2011

Hi Esteban,

You need 'Base' and one of the adaptor packages (e.g. 'Seaside-Adaptors-Comanche')
But then.... it depends on which parts you need: jQuery, jQueryUI, etc... : you have to specify the packages you want.

btw: because 'Core' also loads the Seaside-Tools, it will also load the OB.

I just did the same exercise and, after a few runs, you will find all the missing parts.