[Seaside] Re: Seaside authentication/login/user account package

Tony Fleig tony.fleig at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 04:37:59 UTC 2011

I updated TFLogin to add the capability for the host application to
reject proposed new user passwords and supply error text to be
displayed to the user. This occurs during registration, account
editing, and password reset.

This will allow application-specific requirements such as minimum
length, presence of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and
punctuation and the like to be enforced.

It seems squeaksource is down at the moment. I'll try publishing the
update tomorrow (Pacific Time).

Regards,
TF