[Seaside] seaside testing on pharo 1.2

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue Jan 11 22:09:28 UTC 2011

Hi Doru,

SMock is only needed to run the unit tests of Seaside testing.

I have never tried in Pharo1.2 but I'm also only loading it without the tests in Pharo1.1 because there is indeed a loading error for SMock.
I don't exactly remember how to address that right now, I will check tomorrow.

Did you try loading the metacello group that does not include the tests?

Johan