[Seaside] Time to retire freenode IRC channel #seaside?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jan 17 15:10:11 UTC 2011

I wonder if you are aware that there is an IRC channel for Seaside?  If
you have any interest in the viability of IRC for support and discussion
of Seaside I suggest it's time you start using this channel.

Weeks have gone by with no discussion with the exception of questions
that go completely unanswered.  Having a channel that is not used is
merely misguiding to those who check opensource IRC channels for support
options.  If this channel is not used more soon I strongly suggest that
it simply be deleted as it is hurting more than it helps in my opinion.

Ken

P.S. Yes, I hang out there but it has been years since I have used
Seaside and I'm there primarily to try to keep some connection with the
current status of this project (much the same reason I'm still on this
mailing list).  I'm of little or no use in helping other users with
Seaside at this point much less the common questions regarding Pier, for
example.