[Seaside] Time to retire freenode IRC channel #seaside?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 17:26:55 UTC 2011

I don't use IRC. I've tried it but never liked it and I find it a
burden to follow. So I'm afraid you won't find me in there any time
soon...

If people want to have an IRC channel, however, that's simply a matter
of there being enough community interest to populate it. If there
isn't such interest from the community, then we should definitely
"retire" it (not that I have any idea how one even does that :) ).

Julian