[Seaside] Time to retire freenode IRC channel #seaside?

AxiNat tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:21:00 UTC 2011

That's a pity, when I was doing my final project at the university the
people at #seaside helped me a lot. Also when coding my first commercial
app. It's true, though, that the last like 10 questions I've asked there
ended up unanswered.

IMO, the IRC is great for short questions and doubts that are not complex
enough to be asked by mail, but anyway, I didn't know the seaside community
was actively using StackOverflow, so that's where I'll turn to from now on.

If it really looks like #seaside's usage curve is gonna keep going down, I
guess I'd be ok with retiring it.

Bernat Romagosa.