[Seaside] Pharo/Seaside UI testing

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Sun Jan 23 09:16:32 UTC 2011

On 23 Jan 2011, at 01:08, Tony Fleig wrote:

> Hmm. Mysterious. The failure is very consistent in my environment, but only on that test. I'll try to track it down here...
>
> I put in a "headless-detector" (TLLoginComponentBase class>>#smalltalkImageHasDisplay) so the docs workspace should not pop up in headless environments.

Sorry, sorry, my fault: I just didn't look and assumed you forgot, since the workspace came up when I loaded the new version, but that was in a developer image. You built this nice test, clever!

> Are you working on a weekend? In Belgium?

Yes, it is a weekend. Since I have my own company I have no real hours. And programming, especially the stuff that I love, like Smalltalk, is as much a hobby as it is work. The idea is to use as much Smalltalk in paying work as possible.

Sven