[Seaside] Seaside authentication/login/user account package

Tony Fleig tony.fleig at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 15:08:32 UTC 2011

Bernat,

Thanks very much for the criticism. I agree with you 100%. There is much
that should be done to make the package easier for styling. I have to admit
that I was leaving that work until I get my own projects that use TFLogin to
the point where I needed to deal with the styling. There's nothing like a
real-world example to expose problems -- as you have experienced. And I
wanted to finish off the tests (which are about 80% complete) before I did
any more refactoring so I would be able to tell whether I broke anything.

Unfortunately, I have been distracted by other issues and for the last few
days have not been working with TFLogin.

I can use all the help I can get with this. If you would like to modify the
classes to follow your suggestions I can make you a developer for TFLogin on
Squeaksource or you can email the code to me and I will make the
replacements. I would love to have your help.

If that is not something you can do, I will  make the changes in any case,
but it might take longer than you would like (and of course they may not
exactly meet your needs) as I will have less time for this than before for a
while.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Regards,
TF