[Seaside] Receive SOAP Calls with Seaside

Kai-Uwe Pielka webmail at pielka.de
Thu Jan 27 19:14:49 UTC 2011

Hi Philippe,

thanks for the answer. I did the test call with soapUI and verified that it was a POST request.
Maybe I need to load another example with other data to receive a payload.
Another problem I could imagine is the MIME type that is different or I have to adapt the encoding.
Do I have to configure my Seaside application to accept this MIME type?
Anyway it helps to know that it should work basically.

I'm already using a XML parser in my Seaside application and only need a small part of the Soap message.
The response can be hard coded. So, hopefully I don't need SoapOpera.

Thanks,
Kai-Uwe