[Seaside] state of the art in seaside/magritte/glorp on Squeak/OSX/FreeBSD

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 20:00:58 UTC 2011

Hi Randal,
Glad to hear you :)
As Sven said, Squeak+Glorp+Portgresql should work out of the box (a very old version of Glorp, based on 4.1). SqueakDBX should work too, and there are a GlorpDBX package who is updated to work with SqueakDBX (still based on 4.1 version of Glorp). Currently, we are finishing a new workgroup who will (between other tasks), update glorp to latest version, this year... but that will take some time :)

Cheers,
Esteban