[Seaside] Using a filter to commit changes to Magma

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Sun Jan 30 17:40:20 UTC 2011

yeah, why not?

I did that so:
1. I can discern dynamically which database the app should work with taking the request in mind (in airflowing I use the subdomain)
2. redirect it defensively if the requested thing is weird (think of a typo in the url or something) and
3. if things are right the filter is working for that database before the app tries to get anything done

a big secondary gain of 3 is that you code focusing on one account/database but the app is scalable to attend N