[Seaside] state of the art in seaside/magritte/glorp on Squeak/OSX/FreeBSD

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:44:15 UTC 2011

There's always the option to deploy with Gemstone. If you want to experiment
using Amazon's (free for a year) micro instance you can use the EC2 AMI I've
created see the screencast:
http://www.nickager.com/blog/Screencast-creating-a-new-instance-based-on-pre-configured-AMI/or
more detailed instructions:
http://www.nickager.com/blog/Create-a-free-Gemstone-server-in-the-cloud-in-10-minutes/