[Seaside] Seaside authentication/login/user account package

AxiNat tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 08:36:28 UTC 2011

Hi Tony,

Sorry I took a bit long to answer. At the moment I'm a little bit too busy
to focus on helping you refactor TFLogin, as I've just started developing a
new application and I should put my efforts into having a working prototype
as soon as possible, but if I got the time in the weeks to come I'll let you
know.

For the moment I've just forked your package into my repository with 3 or 4
small changes I needed for the CSS to work, but those are just little quick
hacks.

Thanks for your dedication!

Bernat Romagosa.