[Seaside] Using nginx file upload module

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:18:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

Somewhat belatedly I've finally got round to documenting and extracting the
Nginx file upload and progress component and configuration I use:

http://nickager.com/blog/file-upload-using-Nginx-and-Seaside

Feedback always appreciated. If you experiment with the embedded upload
components (an interactive blog!) , be gentle I'm running on a free EC2
micro-instance: http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/#instance

<http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/#instance>Nick