[Seaside] SUAccordion: how to ask for element to be visible?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 19:48:44 UTC 2011

Hmm... I took a quick look and I'd rather say it's a bug in SUAccordion
(maybe Lukas can confirm?). It looks like SUAccordion's visible instvar is
still intending to hold components, even though items is holding
SUNavigationItems.

What happens if you modify all the methods that take "anElement" as an
argument to pass "anElement body" into the methods you mention below?

Julian