[Seaside] File Directory error (Pharo 1.2.1)

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Mon Jul 11 10:27:38 UTC 2011

My environment is based on Pharo 1-0 and Seaside 3.0.0-alpha5.15,  run on MacBook.

When i work with File Library  	addAllFilesIn:   addFileAt:  methods

the system erase the error:

	MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "binary" is nil

Relative specific method is

	contentsOfFile: aString binary: aBoolean
	| stream |
	stream := aBoolean
		ifTrue: [ (FileDirectory default oldFileNamed: aString)
			binary;
			yourself ]
		ifFalse: [ (MultiByteFileStream oldFileNamed: aString)
			ascii;
			wantsLineEndConversion: true;
			yourself ].
	^[ stream contents ] ensure: [ stream close ].

I think is the same problem relative to FileDirectory .

Any idea for  solve the problem ?

Thank,

	Dario