[Seaside] RESTFUL form processing

Tony Giaccone tgiaccone at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:52:46 UTC 2011

I'm not sure how to go about adding named attributes to a method that
processes a form submission.

But beyond that I guess what I'm curious about is why out of all the
elements in the form, the only one that made it to

self requestContext request.

is the radiobutton.  Why aren't the other entries there? Doesn't the request
get parsed long before the REST classes
get involved?  Or am I missing something?

Tony