[Seaside] Mac Image Broken?

Ted Wrinch ted.wrinch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:11:50 UTC 2011

Thanks Sven,

I know it's high concurrency: I'm testing for high load, 'worst case' scenarios :).

So you are saying that the listener packet queue is overflowing? And the fix is to increase that. That could explain a lot and I'll poke around and see if the Comanche value for this can be changed. But my guess is that it's buried in the VM somewhere/somehow, as otherwise how would Comanche work in Windows? Perhaps the solution is for me to switch to Zinc? I don't mind either way and your 70-150 requests ps sounds rather good!

T.

Ted Wrinch