[Seaside] Class Variable Browser Fix

Ted Wrinch ted.wrinch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:28:42 UTC 2011

Damn - I suspected something like that and did a few tests; but not well enough it seems. It's a shame, as '&' is much simpler to write (some things I was never too keen on in the original Smalltalk). '&&' might be a candidate for an 'and:' alternative; but I could understand people not liking this ugly C syntax either.

T.

Ted Wrinch