[Seaside] Mac Image Broken?

Ted Wrinch ted.wrinch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 15:54:28 UTC 2011

I understand that things will be different in a real world situation and that using ab to test is not realistic. Nevertheless, it does give a starting point for comparison; and as long as one bears this in mind I think that these kinds of figures are quite useful. The way I work is that I like to start off with *something*, that one can get quickly and easily, and build from there. This was one of the things that I liked about Smalltalk itself of course :)

T.

Ted Wrinch