[Seaside] Noob wants to render dynamic png file

johnhwoods johnhwoods+nabble at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:58:22 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

Very new to Seaside (<24h) but it looks fantastic.  I'd like to serve a page
with a dynamically created .png file - a callback fires some code to
generate a .png, but I have no idea how to serve it back.  All the image
serving I have been able to do is image files that are either on a web
server or already in a FileLibrary.  Can any kind soul please help me?  Many
thanks...