[Seaside] Re: JQueryWidgetBox configuration

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Jul 21 16:53:37 UTC 2011

Torsten,

Getting developer access was only a piece of the message and I was joking about being denied access:)

I am making some big changes to the configuration while attempting to preserve the original semantics, so I wanted to make sure that any of the folks that use the config have a chance to a) preview my changes and b) be forewarned that the change is coming ...

Dale