[Seaside] Re: Cancel Button

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:04:17 UTC 2011

Sorry Fritz, I appreciate the info. My intent was to steer the conversation a little different way. Philippe's response provided the solution I was looking for:
Therefore you have to write someJavaScript that either removes the required property from the inputfields or adds the novalidate property to the form.Thanks,RS